Skip to main content

Non-degree Student Information


Non-degree students are those who have a bachelor's degree but need to take undergraduate prerequisite courses prior to applying to the UNM graduate program in speech-language pathology. Non-degree students are also those who have a bachelor's degree and wish to enroll in graduate or undergraduate courses for continuing education purposes. "Non-degree" status simply means that the student is not currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program.

For more information on the graduate SLP program for non-degree students, please download the following documents (in pdf form):

Non-degree students wishing to enroll in SHS courses must complete a UNM application form for non-degree students.