Skip to main content

Non-degree/leveling Advising

Non-Degree/leveling Advisors

Dr. Amy Neel

Appointments may be made by contacting the front desk at 505-277-4453, or emailing Dr. Neel at


To determine eligibility for financial aid at UNM, you must complete the Verification of Credit Hours for Non-Degree Students.

Non-degree students wishing to enroll in SHS courses must first complete a UNM application form for non-degree students.