UNM Presentations at NMSHA
Posted: Nov 13, 2017 - 12:01pm
A big THANKS to everyone who volunteered to showcase their work at the 2017 NMSHA convention! Here was this year’s poster presentation line-up:
- Inspiratory Muscle Strength Training with Behavioral Voice Therapy: Treatment for Exercise-Induced Vocal Cord Dysfunction | Author(s): Kerri Jaurequi Tallman, Phyllis M. Palmer, and Kathryn Blaker
- Do Patient Reported Outcome measures parallel progress in swallowing treatment? A retrospective case study of two patients with dysphagia | Primary Author: Cynthia Simonetti, M.A., CCC-SLP; Contributing Authors: Phyllis M. Palmer, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, Raleigh Kyablue, B.S.
- The Impact Of Dysphagia On Quality Of Life And Stigma In Hispanic New Mexicans | Author(s): Aaron Padilla, M.S., CCC-SLP (Presbyterian Hospital), Dr. Phyllis M. Palmer, and Dr. Barbara L. Rodriguez
- Differentiating between typically and atypically developing bilingual children: A study of grammatical gender | Primary Author: Aja Armijo, UNM Graduate Student; Contributing Authors: Barbara Rodríguez, Naomi Shin, Molly Perara-Lunde
- Practicum Makes Perfect | Author(s): Gabe Ayala, Graduate Student; Dwayne Wilkerson, M.S., CCC-SLP